As I said on my first post, I do my own way to Larry Williams „Trading Day of the Month” concept. And this is a weekly sequence coming from statistics reports I developed. We will see information for 48th week of the year, 25th till 29th November 2019.
Ground rules for statistics
Sequence says if we have in next trading week one-way move on each market. I accept max one “correction” day with opposite direction. Statistic numbers claim an average strenght of sequence. I will push myself to publish each day statistics also on this blog for all of You.
Let me explain main ideas with reports:
- I study statistics for two periods: maximum I had access to (on each market it’s different lenght) and on last 10-years period.
- To count “strong intraday signal” I assume it has to be more than 70% for long period and minimum 80% for 10-year period.
- Having minimum strenght on both long- and short-term period will become my “Trading Day of the Month“.
End of the month
As usual end of month means there is lower statistics period:
- From Wednesday oil WTI has less data.
- From Thursday there is less data for dollar index (DXY) and Nikkei 225.
- On Friday all instruments has lower periods.
USA & Canada has Thanksgiving Day on Thursday – so there is no statst for U.S. indices.
Let’s get to numbers and sequences for upcoming days:
- DAX: long sequence (58,4%) for 24-years period, long sequence (67,5%) for 10-years period;
- FTSE100: no sequence;
- WIG20: no sequence;
- WTI: no sequence;
- gold: no sequence;
- dollar indes (DXY): no sequence;
- S&P500: there is long sequence (58,0%) for 19-years and no sequence for 10-years period;
- NASDAQ: no sequences;
- Dow Jones: long sequence (61,25%) with for 19-years period, no sequence 10-years period;
- Nikkei 225: long sequence (62,0%) for 33-years period, long sequence (67,5%) with Tuesday correction for 10-years period;
- Brent: no sequence;
- Eurostoxx 50: no sequence;
- EUR/USD: no sequence.
Germany DAX sequence for 24-years period with average range of 231,7 points, for 10-years period sequence average range is 204,88 points, strong intraday statistic on Tuesday with average range of 50,53 points.
FTSE100 has no sequences, no strong statistics.
WIG20 has no sequences, no strong signals.
Eurostoxx 50 has no sequences, no strong statistics.
Nikkei 225 long sequence for 33-years period with average range of 590,47 points, for 10-years period sequence has average range of 305,8 points, cummulated strong signal on Monday with average range between 108,37 and 69,52 points, second strong signal will be on Tuesday with average range of 163,01 points.
Oil Brent has no sequences, strong intraday statistic on Wednesday with average range of $1,32 points and on Thursday with average range of $0,86.
Oil WTI has no sequences, no strong statistics.
Gold has no sequences, strong intraday statistic on Tuesday with average range of $4,89.
Dollar index (DXY) has no sequences, no strong statistics.
S&P500 has sequence with average range of 41,76 points, no strong signals.
NASDAQ has no sequences, strong cumulated signal on Wednesday with average range between 24,72 and 29,63 points.
Dow Jones Industrial Average has sequence with average range 371,31 points, no strong signals.
EUR/USD has no sequences, strong intraday statistic will be on Wednesday with average range of €0,00490.
If You find this posts or intraday statistics useful – please share it with Your friends!
To deliver better service I will publish intraday statistics day before, between 6:30 and 7:00 pm GMT (1:30 and 2:00 pm EDT), so please, do enjoy them!