As I said on my first post, I do my own way to Larry Williams „Trading Day of the Month” concept. And this is a weekly sequence coming from statistics reports I developed. We will see information for 39th week of the year, 23th till 27th September 2019.
Ground rules for statistics
Sequence says if we have in next trading week one-way move on each market. I accept max one “correction” day with opposite direction. Statistic numbers claim an average strenght of sequence. I will push myself to publish each day statistics also on this blog for all of You.
Let me explain main ideas with reports:
- I study statistics for two periods: maximum I had access to (on each market it’s different lenght) and on last 10-years period.
- To count “strong intraday signal” I assume it has to be more than 70% for long period and minimum 80% for 10-year period.
- Having minimum strenght on both long- and short-term period will become my “Trading Day of the Month“.
End of Month and september issue
- Long term statistics for american indices contains also September 2001. After 9/11 the NYSE was shut down for couple days. That’s why this week some days for S&P500, NASDAQ, Dow Jones IA will have lower, 18-years statistics only
- Dollar index (DXY) will also have lower period on Friday – due to end of month.
Let’s get to numbers and sequences for upcoming days:
- DAX: no sequences for 24-years or 10-years period;
- FTSE100: there is no sequences for 19-years or 10-years period;
- WIG20: there is short sequence (56,0%) for 22-years with correction on Tuesday (50/50), no sequence for 10-years period;
- WTI: there is no sequences for 36-years or 10-years period;
- gold: there is no sequences for 44-years period or 10-years period;
- dollar indes (DXY): for 12-years period there is long sequence (66,25%) with Thursday correction (67,0%);
- S&P500: there is no sequences neither for 19-years or 10-years period;
- NASDAQ: there is no sequences neither for 19-years or 10-years period;
- Dow Jones: there is no sequences neither for 19-years or 10-years period;
Germany DAX has no sequencesand no strong intraday statistics.
FTSE100 has no sequences, no strong statistics .
WIG20 has sequence with average range of 82,89 points, no strong signals.
Oil WTI has no sequences or strong intraday statistics.
Gold has no sequences with average range of $24,14, no strong intraday statistics.
Dollar index (DXY) has sequence with average range of $950(!) and strong statistic on Wednesday with average range of $200 (maximum historical range that day was $740).
S&P500 has no sequences, strong cumulated signal will be on Tuesday on both period with average range between 7,85 and 9,18 points, plus one stron signal for 19-years period on Monday with average range of 13,53.
NASDAQ has no sequences, no strong intraday statistics.
Dow Jones Industrial Average has no sequences, strong cumulated signal will be on Tuesday on both period with average range between 82,3 and 85,8 points
If You find this posts or intraday statistics useful – please share it with Your friends!
To deliver better service I will publish intraday statistics day before, between 6:30 and 7:00 pm GMT (1:30 and 2:00 pm EDT), so please, do enjoy them!