As I said on my first post, I do my own way to Larry Williams „Trading Day of the Month” concept. And this is a weekly sequence coming from statistics reports I developed. We will see information for 38th week of the year, 16th till 20th September 2019.
Ground rules for statistics
Sequence says if we have in next trading week one-way move on each market. I accept max one “correction” day with opposite direction. Statistic numbers claim an average strenght of sequence. I will push myself to publish each day statistics also on this blog for all of You.
Let me explain main ideas with reports:
- I study statistics for two periods: maximum I had access to (on each market it’s different lenght) and on last 10-years period.
- To count “strong intraday signal” I assume it has to be more than 70% for long period and minimum 80% for 10-year period.
- Having minimum strenght on both long- and short-term period will become my “Trading Day of the Month“.
Let’s get to numbers and sequences for upcoming days:
- DAX: no sequences for 24-years or 10-years period;
- FTSE100: there is short sequence (54,25%) from Tuesday for 19-years, no sequence for 10-years period;
- WIG20: there is no sequence for neither 22-years or 10-years period;
- WTI: there is no sequences for 36-years or 10-years period;
- gold: there is long sequence (57,5%) from Tuesday for 44-years period, for 10-years period there is no sequence;
- dollar indes (DXY): for 12-years period there is no sequence;
- S&P500: there is no sequences neither for 19-years or 10-years period;
- NASDAQ: there is short sequence (62,00%) from Monday with Tuesday correction (84,00%) for 19-years, for 10-years period there is no sequence;
- Dow Jones: there is short sequence (62,0%) from Monday with Wednesday correction (53,0%) for 19-years, short sequence (75,0%) from Monday till Thursday for 10-years period.
Germany DAX has no sequencesand no strong intraday statistics.
FTSE100 has sequence with average range of 203 points, no strong statistics .
WIG20 has no sequences, one strong signal will occur on Wednesday for 10-years period with average range of 9,96 points.
Oil WTI has no sequences or intraday statistics.
Gold show sequence with average range of $24,14, strong intraday statistic on Monday with average range $11,11.
Dollar index (DXY) has no sequences or strong statistics.
S&P500 has no sequences, strong cumulated signal will be on Tuesday on both period with average range between 9,83 and 14,21 points, plus one stron signal for 10-years period on Friday with average range of 8,89.
NASDAQ has sequence with average range 75,95 points, strong cumulated intraday statistics will be on Tuesday with average range between 22-23 points. Another cumulated stron statistic will be on Friday with average range between 23 and 24 points.
Dow Jones Industrial Average has sequence for 19-years period with average range of 404 points, sequence for 10-years period has average range of 313 points, strong intraday statistic is on Wednesday on 10-years period will be on Monday with average range of 108 points, plus strong cumulated signal on Tuesday with average range between 77 and 117 points.
If You find this posts or intraday statistics useful – please share it with Your friends!
To deliver better service I will publish intraday statistics day before, between 6:30 and 7:00 pm GMT (1:30 and 2:00 pm EDT), so please, do enjoy them!