As I said on my first post, I do my own way to Larry Williams „Trading Day of the Month” concept. And this is a weekly sequence coming from statistics reports I developed. We will see information for 36th week of the year, 2nd till 6th September 2019.
Ground rules for statistics
Sequence says if we have in next trading week one-way move on each market. I accept max one “correction” day with opposite direction. Statistic numbers claim an average strenght of sequence. I will push myself to publish each day statistics also on this blog for all of You.
Let me explain main ideas with reports:
- I study statistics for two periods: maximum I had access to (on each market it’s different lenght) and on last 10-years period.
- To count “strong intraday signal” I assume it has to be more than 70% for long period and minimum 80% for 10-year period.
- Having minimum strenght on both long- and short-term period will become my “Trading Day of the Month“.
USA has a Labor Day on Monday, 2nd September. So there will be no session on U.S. stock market that day.
Let’s get to numbers and sequences for upcoming days:
- DAX: no sequences for 24-years or 10-years period;
- FTSE100: there is no sequence for neither 19-years or 10-years period
- WIG20: there is no sequence for neither 22-years or 10-years period;
- WTI: there is long sequence (54,6%) for 36-years period from Tuesday till Thursday, for 10-years period there is no sequence;
- gold: there is long sequence (59%) for 44-years period from Monday till Thursday, for 10-years period there is no sequence;
- dollar indes (DXY): for 12-years period there is no sequence;
- S&P500: there is no sequence for 19-years or for 10-years period;
- NASDAQ: there is long sequence (56,33%) from Tuesday till Thursday for 19-years, for 10-years period there is no sequence;
- Dow Jones: there is long sequence (61,6%) from tuesday till Thursday for 19-years, no sequence for 10-years period.
Germany DAX has no sequences and no strong intraday signals will occur this week.
FTSE100 has no sequences or strong statistics .
WIG20 has no sequences, one strong signal will occur on Monday for 22-years period with average range of 16 points.
Oil WTI has sequence with average range $1,55, no strong intraday statistics.
Gold show sequence for 44-years period with average range of $18,62, one strong intraday statistics will be on Tuesday with average range of $16,63.
Dollar index (DXY) has no sequences, stron statistic will be on Monday with average range $270.
S&P500 has no sequences or strong intraday numbers.
NASDAQ has sequence with average range 89,97 points, strong intraday statistics will be on Friday for 10-years period with average range 15,13 points (max range 87,21 points).
Dow Jones Industrial Average has sequence with average range of 209 points, strong intraday statistic is on Wednesday with average range of 67,03 points.
If You find this posts or intraday statistics useful – please share it with Your friends!
To deliver better service I will publish intraday statistics day before, between 6:30 and 7:00 pm GMT (1:30 and 2:00 pm EDT), so please, do enjoy them!