As I said on my first post, I do my own way to Larry Williams „Trading Day of the Month” concept. And this is a weekly sequence coming from statistics reports I developed. We will see information for 35th week of the year, 26th till 30th August 2019.
Ground rules for statistics
Sequence says if we have in next trading week one-way move on each market. I accept max one “correction” day with opposite direction. Statistic numbers claim an average strenght of sequence. I will push myself to publish each day statistics also on this blog for all of You.
Let me explain main ideas with reports:
- I study statistics for two periods: maximum I had access to (on each market it’s different lenght) and on last 10-years period.
- To count “strong intraday signal” I assume it has to be more than 70% for long period and minimum 80% for 10-year period.
- Having minimum strenght on both long- and short-term period will become my “Trading Day of the Month“.
Last week of the month
End of month creates a differences in statistics – last days often has lower trial period than usual. Please keep that in mind.
Let’s get to numbers and sequences for upcoming days:
- DAX: for 24-years period short sequence (57,5%) from Tuesday, no sequence for 10-years period;
- FTSE100: there is no sequence for neither 19-years or 10-years period – they have day off on Monday 26th;
- WIG20: there is no sequence for neither 22-years or 10-years period;
- WTI: there is long sequence (57%) for 36-years period with correction on Thursday (67%), for 10-years period there is no sequence;
- gold: there is short sequence (54,75%) for 44-years period from Tuesday, for 10-years period there is no sequence;
- dollar indes (DXY): for 12-years period there is no sequence;
- S&P500: there is no sequence for 19-years or for 10-years period;
- NASDAQ: there is long sequence (59,25%) from Monday till Thursday for 19-years, for 10-years period there is no sequence;
- Dow Jones: there is no sequence for 19-years or for 10-years period.
Germany DAX short sequence has average range of 215 points, no strong intraday signals will occur this week.
FTSE100 has no sequences or strong statistics .
WIG20 has no sequences, one strong signal will occur on Friday (lower, 18-years period) with average range of 14 points.
Oil WTI has sequence with average range $2,25, correction will go for average $0,4, strong intraday statistics on Tuesday for 10-years period with range $1,21.
Gold show sequence for 44-years period with average range of $12,42, one strong intraday statistics will be on Wednesday with average range of $12,41.
Dollar index (DXY) has no sequences, stron statistic will be on Monday with average range $300, on Friday there will be also strong signal, but on lower 8-year period with average range of $320.
S&P500 has no sequences, strong intraday numbers will be on Monday with average range of 12,13 points.
NASDAQ has sequence with average range 86,98 points, no strong intraday statistics.
Dow Jones Industrial Average has no sequences, strong intraday statistic is on Monday with average range of 105,22 points.
If You find this posts or intraday statistics useful – please share it with Your friends!
To deliver better service I will publish intraday statistics day before, between 6:30 and 7:00 pm GMT (1:30 and 2:00 pm EDT), so please, do enjoy them!