As I said on my first post, I do my own way to Larry Williams „Trading Day of the Month” concept. And this is a weekly sequence coming from statistics reports I developed. We will see information for 34th week of the year, 19th till 23rd August 2019.
Ground rules for statistics
Sequence says if we have in next trading week one-way move on each market. I accept max one “correction” day with opposite direction. Statistic numbers claim an average strenght of sequence. I will push myself to publish each day statistics also on this blog for all of You.
Let me explain main ideas with reports:
- I study statistics for two periods: maximum I had access to (on each market it’s different lenght) and on last 10-years period.
- To count “strong intraday signal” I assume it has to be more than 70% for long period and minimum 80% for 10-year period.
- Having minimum strenght on both long- and short-term period will become my “Trading Day of the Month“.
Let’s get to numbers and sequences for upcoming days:
- DAX: for 24-years period short sequence (61,5%) with correction on Thursday (67%), no sequence for 10-years period;
- FTSE100: there is no sequence for neither 19-years or 10-years period;
- WIG20: there is no sequence for neither 22-years or 10-years period;
- WTI: there is no sequence for 36-years period, for 10-years period there is long sequence (60,0%) for all five days;
- gold: there is long sequence (59,25%) for 44-years period till Thursday, for 10-years period there is long sequence (67,5%) also till Thursday;
- dollar indes (DXY): for 12-years period there is no sequence;
- S&P500: there is no sequence for 19-years or for 10-years period;
- NASDAQ: there is no sequence for 19-yearsor for 10-years period;
- Dow Jones: there is no sequence for 19-years, but for 10-years period there is short sequence (60,0%) from Tuesday.
Germany DAX short sequence has average range of 215 points, correction will be around 45 points , no strong intraday signals will occur this week.
FTSE100 has no sequences, strong statistics will be on Friday for 10-years period with average range 46,65 points.
WIG20 has no sequences, one strong signal will occur on Thursday with average range of 28 points.
Oil WTI has sequence with average range $4,27, no strong intraday statistics in 34. week;
Gold show no sequence for 44-years period with average range of $19,59, for 10-years period average range is $40,19, one strong intraday statistics will be on Monday with average range of $4,85.
Dollar index (DXY) has no sequence or strong intraday statistics;
S&P500 has no sequences, strong intraday numbers will be on Monday with average range of 9,43 points.
NASDAQ has no sequences, strong cumulated intraday statistic will be on Friday with average range of 21 points (19-years period) or 27 points (10-years period).
Dow Jones Industrial Average has sequence with average range 550 points, strong intraday statistic is on Monday with average range of 74,5 points.
If You find this posts or intraday statistics useful – please share it with Your friends!
To deliver better service I will publish intraday statistics day before, between 6:30 and 7:00 pm GMT (1:30 and 2:00 pm EDT), so please, do enjoy them!