As I said on my first post, I do my own way to Larry Williams „Trading Day of the Month” concept. And this is a weekly sequence coming from statistics reports I developed. We will see information for 33rd week of the year, 12th till 16th August 2019.
Ground rules for statistics
Sequence says if we have in next trading week one-way move on each market. I accept max one “correction” day with opposite direction. Statistic numbers claim an average strenght of sequence. I will push myself to publish each day statistics also on this blog for all of You.
Let me explain main ideas with reports:
- I study statistics for two periods: maximum I had access to (on each market it’s different lenght) and on last 10-years period.
- To count “strong intraday signal” I assume it has to be more than 70% for long period and minimum 80% for 10-year period.
- Having minimum strenght on both long- and short-term period will become my “Trading Day of the Month“.
Let’s get to numbers and sequences for upcoming days:
- DAX: there is no sequence for neither 10-years or 24-years period;
- FTSE100: for 19-years period there is long (56,75%) sequence starting Tuesday, no sequence for 10-years period;
- WIG20: there is no sequence for neither 10-years or 22-years period;
- WTI: there is no sequence for neither 10-years or 36-years period;
- gold: there is no sequences for 44-years period or for 10-years period;
- dollar indes (DXY): for 12-years period there is no sequence;
- S&P500: there is long sequence (56,75%) for 19-years period from Tuesday till Friday, no sequence for 10-years period;
- NASDAQ: there is long (58,0%) sequence for 19-years period since Monday, for 10-years period there is no sequence;
- Dow Jones: there is no sequence for 10-yearsor for 19-years period.
Germany DAX shows no sequences, but strong intraday signal will occur on Thursday for 10-years period – average range 82 points plus there will be cumulation on Friday with range between 33 and 35 points.
FTSE100 has sequence with average range of 178 points, strong statistics will be on monday (cumulation) for 72 points range and on Friday for 10-years period with average range 37,5 points.
WIG20 has no sequences or strong intraday signals.
Oil WTI has no sequences or strong intraday statistics in 33. week;
Gold shows no sequences, but strong intraday statistics will be on ponday with average range of $13,23.
Dollar index (DXY) has no sequence or strong intraday statistics;
S&P500 has long sequence with average range of 37,7 points, no strong intraday numbers this week;
NASDAQ has sequence with average range of 95,7 points, strong intraday numbers wil lbe on Tuesday with average range of 20,85 points.
Dow Jones Industrial Average has no sequences and no strong intraday statistics this week.
If You find this posts or intraday statistics useful – please share it with Your friends!
To deliver better service I will publish intraday statistics day before, between 6:30 and 7:00 pm GMT (1:30 and 2:00 pm EDT), so please, do enjoy them!