As I said on my first post, I do my own way to Larry Williams „Trading Day of the Month” concept. And this is a weekly sequence coming from statistics reports I developed. We will see information for 32nd week of the year, 5th till 9th August 2019.
Ground rules for statistics
Sequence says if we have in next trading week one-way move on each market. I accept max one “correction” day with opposite direction. Statistic numbers claim an average strenght of sequence. I will push myself to publish each day statistics also on this blog for all of You.
Let me explain main ideas with reports:
- I study statistics for two periods: maximum I had access to (on each market it’s different lenght) and on last 10-years period.
- To count “strong intraday signal” I assume it has to be more than 70% for long period and minimum 80% for 10-year period.
- Having minimum strenght on both long- and short-term period will become my “Trading Day of the Month“.
Let’s get to numbers and sequences for upcoming days:
- DAX: there is no sequence for neither 10-years or 24-years period;
- FTSE100: there is no sequence for neither 10-years or 19-years period;
- WIG20: there is no sequence for neither 10-years or 22-years period;
- WTI: there is no sequence for neither 10-years or 36-years period;
- gold: long sequence (59,75%) from Monday with correction day on Tuesday (57%) for 44-years period, for 10-years period is also long sequence (70%) with possible correction on Tuesday (50/50);
- dollar indes (DXY): for 12-years period there is no sequence;
- S&P500: there is long sequence (55,5%) for 19-years period from Monday till Thursday, no sequence for 10-years period;
- NASDAQ: there is no sequence for 19-years period, for 10-years period there is long sequence (64%) for whole week;
- Dow Jones: there is no sequence for 10-years; long sequence (55,5%) for 19-years period from Monday till Thursday.
Germany DAX shows no sequences, but strong intraday signal will occur on Thursday for 10-years period – average range 42 points;
FTSE100 has no sequences or strong intraday statistic;
WIG20 has no sequences, but strong intraday signal will be on Wednesday with 21,77 points range;
Oil WTI has no sequences or strong intraday statistics in 32. week;
Gold shows sequenc for 44-years period with average range of $15,75, correction should be around $3,76; for 10-years period range is bigger: $32,46. Strong intraday statistics will cumulate on Wednesday;
Dollar index (DXY) has no sequence or strong intraday statistics;
S&P500 has long sequence with average range of 41,2 points, no strong intraday numbers this week;
NASDAQ has sequence with average range of 72,6 points, no strong intraday numbers;
Dow Jones Industrial Average has sequence with 379 points average range, no strong intraday statistics this week.
If You find this posts or intraday statistics useful – please share it with Your friends!
To deliver better service I will publish intraday statistics day before, between 6:30 and 7:00 pm GMT (1:30 and 2:00 pm EDT), so please, do enjoy them!