As I said on my first post, I do my own way to Larry Williams „Trading Day of the Month” concept. And this is a weekly sequence coming from statistics reports I developed. We will see information for 31st week of the year, 28th July till 2nd August 2019.
Ground rules for statistics
Sequence says if we have in next trading week one-way move on each market. I accept max one “correction” day with opposite direction. Statistic numbers claim an average strenght of sequence. I will push myself to publish each day statistics also on this blog for all of You.
Let me explain main ideas with reports:
- I study statistics for two periods: maximum I had access to (on each market it’s different lenght) and on last 10-years period.
- To count “strong intraday signal” I assume it has to be more than 70% for long period and minimum 80% for 10-year period.
- Having minimum strenght on both long- and short-term period will become my “Trading Day of the Month“.
End of the month always reducing trail period as all statistics based on trading days not calendar days.
Please be carefull especially between Monday and Wednesday.
As promised I add another instrument, polish WIG20 to statistics. Enjoy 🙂
Let’s get to numbers and sequences for upcoming days:
- DAX: there is no sequence for neither 10-years or 24-years period;
- FTSE100: there is no sequence for neither 10-years or 19-years period;
- WIG20: there is no sequence for neither 10-years or 22-years period;
- WTI: long sequence (57,5%) from Monday with Tuesday correction (67%) for 36-years period, no sequence for 10-years period;
- gold: there is no sequence for neither 10-years or 44-years period;
- dollar indes (DXY): for 12-years period there is no sequence;
- S&P500: there is no sequence for neither 10-years or 19-years period;
- NASDAQ: there is no sequence for neither 10-years or 19-years period;
- Dow Jones: there is no sequence for neither 10-years or 19-years period.
Germany DAX shows no sequences, but strong intraday signal will occur on Friday – average range 87 points;
FTSE100 has no sequences, but very strong intraday statistic will be on Friday with 29 points average range;
WIG20 has no sequences, but strong intraday signal will be on Thursday with 14,5 points range;
Oil WTI has sequence with average range $1,91 but without strong intraday statistics;
Gold shows no usuful statistics this week;
Dollar index (DXY) has no sequence or strong intraday statistics;
S&P500 has no sequences, one strong intraday numbers on Monday for 10-years period with range 6,83 points;
NASDAQ has no sequences, one strong intraday numbers on Wednesday for long trial period which in that day is only 7-years period with range 14,7 points;
Dow Jones Industrial Average has no sequences, one strong intraday statistic on Monday for 10-years period with 50 points average range.
To deliver better service I will publish intraday statistics day before, between 6:30 and 7:00 pm GMT (1:30 and 2:00 pm EDT), so please, do enjoy them!