As I said on my first post, I do my own way to Larry Williams „Trading Day of the Month” concept. And this is a weekly sequence coming from statistics reports I developed. We will see information for 30th week of the year, 22 – 26 of July 2019.
Ground rules for statistics
Sequence says if we have in next trading week one-way move on each market. I accept max one “correction” day with opposite direction. Statistic numbers claim an average strenght of sequence. I will push myself to publish each day statistics also on this blog for all of You.
Let me explain main ideas with reports:
- I study statistics for two periods: maximum I had access to (on each market it’s different lenght) and on last 10-years period.
- To count “strong intraday signal” I assume it has to be more than 70% for long period and minimum 80% for 10-year period.
- Having minimum strenght on both long- and short-term period will become my “Trading Day of the Month“.
Let’s get to numbers and sequences for upcoming days:
- DAX: there is no sequence for neither 10-years or 24-years period;
- FTSE100: long (54,25%)sequence for 19-years period with correction on Wednesday (53%), no sequence for 10-years period;
- WTI: long sequence (58,25%) from Tuesday for 36-years period, no sequence for 10-years period;
- gold: there is no sequence for neither 10-years or 44-years period;
- dollar indes (DXY): for 12-years period there is no sequence;
- S&P500: there is no sequence for neither 10-years or 19-years period;
- NASDAQ: four-session long sequence (59,25%) with correction on Thursday (58%) for 19-years period, for 10-years period same long sequence (72,5%) with Thursday 70% correction;
- Dow Jones: there is no sequence for neither 10-years or 19-years period.
Germany DAX shows no sequences and no strong intraday signals;
FTSE100 has sequence with average range of 163 points (correction for 44 points), but without strong intraday statistics;
Oil WTI has sequence with average range $1,59 but without strong intraday statistics;
Gold shows no usuful statistics this week and it’s most statisticly “confused” instrument this week;
Dollar index (DXY) has no sequence, but strong intraday statistic for Monday with average range of $260;
S&P500 has no sequences or strong statistics this week;
NASDAQ has sequence for 19-years period with average range of 82 points, correction is 33 points, for 10-years period there is average range of 81 points (23 points correction) and also there is two strong daily statistics on Monday and Friday – both with average range of 19 points;
Dow Jones Industrial Average has no sequences or strong statistics this week.
To deliver better service I will publish intraday statistics day before, between 6:30 and 7:00 pm GMT (1:30 and 2:00 pm EDT), so please, do enjoy them!