As I said on my first post, I do my own way to Larry Williams „Trading Day of the Month” concept. And this is a weekly sequence coming from statistics reports I developed. We will see information for 29th week of the year, 15 – 19 of July 2019.
First, good news: from August 2019 statistics will be expanded with at least one new instrument.I hope You will find it useful 🙂
Ground rules for statistics
Sequence says if we have in next trading week one-way move on each market. I accept max one “correction” day with opposite direction. Statistic numbers claim an average strenght of sequence. I will push myself to publish each day statistics also on this blog for all of You.
Let me explain main ideas with reports:
- I study statistics for two periods: maximum I had access to (on each market it’s different lenght) and on last 10-years period.
- To count “strong intraday signal” I assume it has to be more than 70% for long period and minimum 80% for 10-year period.
- Having minimum strenght on both long- and short-term period will become my “Trading Day of the Month“.
Let’s get to numbers and sequences for upcoming days:
- DAX: there is no sequence for neither 10-years or 24-years period;
- FTSE100: there is no sequence for neither 10-years or 19-years period;
- WTI: there is no sequence for neither 10-years or 36-years period;
- gold: there is no sequence for neither 10-years or 44-years period;
- dollar indes (DXY): for 12-years period there is no sequence;
- S&P500: there is no sequence for neither 10-years or 19-years period;
- NASDAQ: there is no sequence for neither 10-years or 19-years period;
- Dow Jones: there is four-session long sequence (67,50%) for 10-years from Monday, there is no sequence for 19-years period.
Germany DAX shows no sequences with strong intraday signals on Thursday and Friday (for 24-years period)
FTSE100 has no sequences, but with one strong, cumulated intraday statistics on Thursday with average range around 38 points.
Oil WTI has strong intraday statistics on Wednesday with average range $1,10.
Gold shows no usuful statistics this week.
Dollar index (DXY) no sequences and no strong statistics signals this week.
S&P500 has strong statistics on Thursday and Friday for 19-years period.
NASDAQ has one strong signal – on Wednesday (for 10-years period).
Dow Jones Industrial Average shows seuqence with strong statistics on Wednesday for 10-years period, averange range of sequence is 267 points. For 19-years period there is strong statistics on Thursday and Friday.
To deliver better service I will publish intraday statistics day before, between 6:30 and 7:00 pm GMT (1:30 and 2:00 pm EDT), so please do enjoy them!