As I said on my first post, I do my own way to Larry Williams „Trading Day of the Month” concept. And this is a weekly sequence coming from statistics reports I developed. We will see information for 27th week of the year, 1 – 5 of July 2019.
Sequence says if we have in next trading week one-way move on each market. I accept max one “correction” day with opposite direction. Statistic numbers claim an average strenght of sequence. I will push myself to publish each day statistics also on this blog for all of You.
Let me explain main ideas with reports:
- I study statistics for two periods: maximum I had access to (on each market it’s different lenght) and on last 10-years period.
- To count “strong intraday signal” I assume it has to be more than 70% for long period and minimum 80% for 10-year period.
- Having minimum strenght on both long- and short-term period will become my “Trading Day of the Month“.
4th of July is a day off in USA. So S&P500, NASDAQ, DJIA, DXY and WTI have no data. Please remember that 🙂
Let’s get to numbers and sequences for upcoming days:
- DAX: there is short sequence (62,5%) for 10-years period from Tuesday, 24-years period is without sequence;
- FTSE100: this week there is no sequences either for 19-years period as it’s nothing for 10-years period;
- WTI: there is weak, short sequence (56%) for 36-years period since Tuesday, for 10-years period we have no sequence;
- gold: this week there is long sequence (54,5%) for 44-years period with correction on Thursday (50/50), there is nothing for 10-years period;
- dollar indes (DXY): for 12-years period there is no sequence;
- S&P500: this week 19-years period there is threesession long sequence (65%) with Tuesday correction (68%), for 10-years period there is same long sequence (66,7%) with Tuesday correction (70%);
- NASDAQ: there is long sequence (59,6%) with Tuesday correction (53%) for 19-years period, and no sequence for 10-years period;
- Dow Jones: there is long sequence (66,6%) for 19-years period with Tuesday correction (74%); same long sequence (70%) with Tuesday correction (80%) for 10-years period
Germany DAX shows sequence for short period with average range 265 points, but with only one strong signal on Monday, cumulated on both periods.
FTSE100 has no sequences, but strong intraday statistics on Monday.
Oil WTI has short sequence for 36-years period, but without strong signals. By this sequence average range is $1,76. 10-years period has one strong statistics on Wednesday.
Gold shows weak sequence with average range of $16.
Dollar index (DXY) no sequences and no strong statistics signals this week.
S&P500 has cumulated intraday statistics on Monday, together with sequence with average range of 31,5 points. We can extend this sequence for whole next week, then our average range of it will be 73,5 points with 64,5% possibility to have this sequence.
NASDAQ has sequence with average range of 98 points, but only one strong signal: on Wednesday.
Dow Jones Industrial Average shows sequence for both periods, with strong intraday numbers on Monday and Tuesday, For 19-years period average range of sequence is 276 points, 10-years period is more optimistic: 299 points. On DJIA we can also extend sequence for next week, gathering 65,2% chance with average range of 418 points for 19-years period and for 10-years period there is 68% and 471 points at stake.