As I said on my first post, I do my own way to Larry Williams „Trading Day of the Month” concept. And this is a weekly sequence coming from statistics reports I developed. We will see information for 26th week of the year, 24-28th June 2019.
Sequence says if we have in next trading week one-way move on each market. I accept max one “correction” day with opposite direction. Statistic numbers claim an average strenght of sequence. I will push myself to publish each day statistics also on this blog for all of You.
Let me explain main ideas with reports:
- I study statistics for two periods: maximum I had access to (on each market it’s different lenght) and on last 10-years period.
- To count “strong intraday signal” I assume it has to be more than 70% for long period and minimum 80% for 10-year period.
- Having minimum strenght on both long- and short-term period will become my “Trading Day of the Month“.
This is last week of the month, so in some cases trial period numbers might get lower than usual!
Let’s get to numbers and sequences for upcoming days:
- DAX: there is four-session short sequence for both periods: 24-years period (63,5%) and for 10-years period (70%);
- FTSE100: this week there is no sequences either for 19-years period as it’s nothing for 10-years period;
- WTI: there is long sequence (55,8%) for 36-years period for whole week , for 10-years period we have only four-session long sequence (62%);
- gold: this week there is no sequences either for 44-years period as it’s nothing for 10-years period;
- dollar indes (DXY): for 12-years period there is no sequence;
- S&P500: this week 19-years period there is foursession short sequence (64,5%), for 10-years period there is no sequence;
- NASDAQ: there is no sequence for 19-years period and for 10-years period;
- Dow Jones: there is short sequence (64,5%) for 19-years period from Monday till Thursday; no sequence for 10-years period.
Germany DAX shows cumulated sequence for both periods. Average range for 24-years period is over 200 pints, for 10-years it’s 253 points. But in case we will have possibility to reach maximum range, we talk about -880 points this week! There will be only one strong intraday signal this week: on Thursday for long period.
FTSE100 has no sequences and weak intraday statistics.
Oil WTI has long sequence for both periods, but quite weak for 36-years period and without strong intraday statistics.
Gold shows no sequence and intraday statistics are weak.
Dollar index (DXY) no sequences and no strong statistics signals this week.
S&P500 has strongest intraday statistics on Monday, which also starts a sequence with average range of 50 points. Maximum range is over 180 points in four trading days!
NASDAQ has no sequences, but still there will be strong intraday statstic on Monday, Tuesday (max range over 150 points) and Friday (max range over 115 points). For 10-years period there is nothing worth attention this week.
Dow Jones Industrial Average shows sequence for 19-years period, but with only one strong intraday number on Monday, 10-years period has no sequence and strong statistics.