As I said on my first post, I do my own way to Larry Williams „Trading Day of the Month” concept. And this is a weekly sequence coming from statistics reports I developed. We will see information for 51st week of the 2019 year, 16th till 21st December 2019.
Ground rules for statistics
Sequence says if we have in next trading week one-way move on each market. I accept max one “correction” day with opposite direction. Statistic numbers claim an average strenght of sequence. I will push myself to publish each day statistics also on this blog for all of You.
Let me explain main ideas with reports:
- I study statistics for two periods: maximum I had access to (on each market it’s different lenght) and on last 10-years period.
- To count “strong intraday signal” I assume it has to be more than 70% for long period and minimum 80% for 10-year period.
- Having minimum strenght on both long- and short-term period will become my “Trading Day of the Month“.
Let’s get to numbers and sequences for upcoming days:
- DAX: no sequences;
- FTSE100: no sequences;
- WIG20: no sequences;
- WTI: no sequences;
- gold: no sequences;
- dollar indes (DXY): no sequences;
- S&P500: long sequence (62,50%) with Wednesday correction for 20-years period, no sequence for for 10-years period;
- NASDAQ: long sequence (58,75%) for 20-years period from Tuesday, no sequence for for 10-years period;
- Dow Jones: no sequences;
- Nikkei 225: no sequences;
- Brent: no sequences;
- Eurostoxx 50: no sequences;
- EUR/USD: no sequences;
Germany DAX no sequences, no strong statistics.
FTSE100 no sequences, strong signal on Friday with average range of 26,82 points.
WIG20 no sequences, no strong statistics.
Eurostoxx 50 no sequences, no strong statistics.
Nikkei 225 no sequences, strong cumulated statistics on Tuesday with average range between 150,29-70,25 points, strong statistic on Friday with average range of 53,53 points.
Oil Brent no sequences, no strong intraday statistics.
Oil WTI no sequences, no strong statistics.
Gold no sequences, strong intraday statistic on Tuesday with average range of $6,46.
Dollar index (DXY) no sequences, no strong statistics.
S&P500 sequence for 20-years period with average range of 31,52 points, strong cumulated signal on Friday with avarage range between 7,33-6,94 points.
NASDAQ sequence for 20-years period with average range of 111,43 points, strong signal on Tuesday with average range of 23,41 points.
Dow Jones Industrial Average no sequences, no strong statistics.
EUR/USD no sequences, strong statistic on Wednesday with average range of €0,00514.
NatGas no sequences, no strong statistics.
If You find this posts or intraday statistics useful – please share it with Your friends!
To deliver better service I will publish intraday statistics day before, between 6:30 and 7:00 pm GMT (1:30 and 2:00 pm EDT), so please, do enjoy them!