Short post with just some Thurday numbers, enjoy!
Since 1st August 2020 I publish selection of four instruments per day. Full report with 20+ instruments is available in the shop.
- Russell 2000 33-year period: 64% long ; 10-year period: 50/50
- S&P500 21-year period: 52% short ; 10-year period: 50/50
- NASDAQ 21-year period: 57% short ; 10-year period: 60% short
- Dow Jones 21-year period: 76% long (!) ; 10-year period: 80% long (!)
- Alphabet Inc 16-year period: 71% long (!) ; 10-year period: 70% long
If You wonder what “50/50” means – it’s just no clear statistic for that market and time period.
Full report for FAANG & Tesla daily statistcs is available HERE.