Short post with just some Thurday numbers, enjoy!
Since 1st August 2020 I publish selection for five instruments per day. Full report with 20+ instruments is available in the shop.
- Russell 2000 34-year period: 53% long ; 10-year period: 50/50
- S&P500 22-year period: 55% long ; 10-year period: 70% long
- NASDAQ 22-year period: 64% long ; 10-year period: 80% long (!)
- Dow Jones 22-year period: 55% short ; 10-year period: 60% long
- Alphabet Inc 17-year period: 59% short ; 10-year period: 60% short
If You wonder what “50/50” means – it’s just no clear statistic for that market and time period.
Full report for FAANG & Tesla daily statistcs is available HERE.