Short post with just some numbers for Monday, enjoy!
Today I add statistics for WIG20 – a Polish stock market index for twenty biggest companies listed in Warsaw.
The end of the month has an extra rule: some statistics periods are shorter, some has not enough data. Please read statistics carefully.
- WTI 36-year period: 67% long; 10-year period: 60% short
- gold 34-year period: 50/50, 10-year period: 60% long
- DAX 24-year period: 54% long; 10-year period: 50/50
- FTSE100 19-year period: 68% long, 10-year period: 70% long
- WIG20 22-years period: 64% long, 10-years period: 70% long
- DXY 12-year period: 50/50
- S&P500 19-year period: 63% short, 10-year period: 80% short(!)
- NASDAQ 100 19-year period: 53% long, 10-year period: 60% short
- Dow Jones 19-year period: 63% short, 10-year period: 80% short(!)
If You wonder what “50/50” means – it’s just no clear statistic for that market and time period.