Short post with just some numbers for Monday, enjoy!
- WTI 36-year period: 53% long; 10-year period: 60% long
- gold 44-year period: 59% short, 10-year period: 50/50
- DAX day off in Germany
- FTSE100 19-year period: 68% long, 10-year period: 70% short
- DXY 12-year period: 75% long(!)
- S&P500 19-year period: 58% long, 10-year period: 60% long
- NASDAQ 100 19-year period: 68% short, 10-year period: 70% short
- Dow Jones 19-year period: 63% long, 10-year period: 70% long
If You wonder what “50/50” means – it’s just no clear statistic for that market and time period.